Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

My goal for term 2



Term Two Learning Goals
My learning goal for Reading this term is:
To read four chapters night.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Work hard in school with my reading, use the library time to choose a chapter book and return my books on time so that I can always get books out.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Challenging me in my reading and encouraging me to read four chapters each night.

My learning goal for Writing this term is:
Use the right punctuation in the right place.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Re-read my writing out loud or with a buddy so I know where to put in the right punctuation.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Challenging me in my writing and helping me with my punctuation at home.

My learning goal for Maths this term is:
To know my times-tables and division facts.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
I need to study hard and practise these facts in my maths time and at home.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Helping me in my maths homework and testing me.

My personal goal this term is:
To do well in all areas of school.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Have a positive attitude, try every new thing and work really hard in school.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Helping me in all of the subjects, homework and encouraging me to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment