Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Tsunami discription




Tsunami Disaster

I just arrived home, I went in my room and got changed. Then I came back out. I could hear a big sound coming towards me. When I looked at the window I could see a tsunami. I could see people running around their houses then I could smell sea water.

I said to myself “No wonder there’s a storm out side.” So I ran on top of my roof. It was cold outside, so I ran back down and got my jumper. Then I froze... and I was thinking what will I get too? Oh right I’ll get my camera! So I got it and came back up.

I could see houses floating on the water. It was a catastrophic. It felt like I was going to die. I lived close to the sea. It was at 4 o’clock when the tsunami struck. “Oh that’s right I’ve got my camera, I could take a video of the tsunami!” People were confused and afraid of the tsunami. It was terrifying so I turned on my camera.

I could hear power lines falling, cars bumping into each other. Then I heard a helicopter so I started waving my hands. I saw a men coming down from the helicopter and took me inside.

When I looked back I could see people waving their hands and crying for help. There was one more space.

We got a man and he was really cold but we saved him. He was lucky.

When we arrived at the airport, it was flooding, so we had to land on the roof. When we came out it was really cold.

If it wasn't for the people who saved us we would have died. We said thank you you and then they went back.

By Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment